[postgis-devel] RC6

Gerald Fenoy djayweb at djayux.net
Thu Mar 31 11:13:04 PST 2005

	I've done the proj-4.4.9, geos-2.1.1 and postgis-1.0.0-rc6 rpm binary
version with the help of Jean David Techer. So peple which want to
download and test it is welcome on the : 01map.net/redhat/ web page to
download this favorite rpm versions (src.rpm or just binary .rpm). I
have use the ebuild tools to build this rpm so we could maybe speak
about "ebuildised" rpm version of your tools ;) .

	For the ebuild version I want to apologize for my bad mistakes on the
rc6 version :( . Indeed the ebuild file download the rc6 but compile and
install the rc5 version by my fault ... I'm realy sorry for this mistake
and you can now download the lastest version of "our" portage
distribution of geos/postgis on the 01map.net/gentoo page which has been
modified in consequence. You could now use nor geos nor proj to compile
postgis without any problem (the tests have been made as metioned
yesterday).

	Thanks to test our work and to send back your comments.

	Have a nice day.

	Cordialy.

note: sorry for the redondancy (if u receive that mail two time), just
to inform Christian that he has installed the rc5 nor rc6 on his
computer by my fault ...

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 20:27:30 +0100
<christian.graefe at web.de> wrote:

> Hello Gerald!
>
> I compiled both rc5 and rc6 without any problems.
> I will test it with my data tomorrow, because it is
> late, I'm hungry and my wife becomes angry. ;-)
>
> Thank you for your excellent work and help.
>

> Greetings Christian.
>

> PostGIS Development Discussion <postgis-devel at postgis.refractions.net>
> schrieb am 30.03.05 19:47:42:
> >

> > 	The last one I promiss ...
> >
> > 	You could download the lastest with the working rc6 in there
> > 	here :
> >
> > 	http://01map.net/gentoo/portage.01map-30-03-2005.tar.bz2
> >
> > 	I've tested the rc6 version (compilation/installation only) and
> > 	that's
> > work, for the tests (essentialy made by Jean David Techer) we'll be
> > waiting for tomorrow morning.

 FENOY Gérald
  ][   mail : djayweb at djayux.net
°0o_ web : none