[postgis-devel] probe_geometry_columns

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Wed Apr 26 07:56:21 PDT 2006

Hi Sandro,

I cut and pasted the code from that I sent on April 12 into a 8.1
instance and didn't have any problems. Unfortunately, I don't have a 8.0
instance at my ready to test against that.

The only thing I can think of is that your email client is adding funny
characters at line breaks or something.

Other ideas?
Cheers,
Kevin