[postgis-devel] Truly_inside(geometry, geometry)

Steve Way sway at infotech-europe.com
Wed Feb 22 07:54:51 PST 2006

 To Everyone,

Can anyone please help me?

I have upgraded my postGIS to the latest release & postgresql to the
latest release yesterday and everything works well except one of my
functions:

truly_inside(geometry, geomety) frunction.

Can anyone please help me by informing me of the new function which
replaced this function?

Many Thanks,

Steve Way

http://www.star.net.uk