[postgis-devel] Truly_inside(geometry, geometry)

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Thu Feb 23 03:30:53 PST 2006

Hi Steve,

Okay. So then in that case can you try and simplify it down to a simple test
case concerning the two geometries involved, e.g.

SELECT truly_inside(geomfromtext('....', -1), geomfromtext('....', -1));

and

SELECT within(geomfromtext('....', -1), geomfromtext('....', -1));

And show us the results of both? If you choose fixed values for all the
parameters in your complex query then by reducing the variables down to
constants you should be able to get them in the form shown above so we can
try and reproduce the problem.

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.