[postgis-devel] Concurrent Modification and Feature Locking

Mark Cave-Ayland m.cave-ayland at webbased.co.uk
Tue Jul 18 02:10:09 PDT 2006

Hi Cory,

We can try and help, although we need a more detailed test case to work out
exactly what the issues are. An ideal test case would be a sample .sql file
to load into a blank PostGIS database with some sample geometries, along
with a transcript of example commands typed into 2 simultaneous psql
sessions to replicate the lockup you are seeing.

Kind regards,

Mark.

------------------------
WebBased Ltd
17 Research Way
Plymouth
PL6 8BT

T: +44 (0)1752 797131
F: +44 (0)1752 791023

http://www.webbased.co.uk
http://www.infomapper.com
http://www.swtc.co.uk

This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient
and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or
use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person.