[postgis-devel] Re: CVS to SVN move

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Jul 25 22:35:59 PDT 2006

Markus,

Thanks for bugging me about this again.  To recap from before, my big
problem was taking the current postgis and geos modules in the one
CVS repository and splitting them into two svn respositories, but it
turns out that the way I was doing it (cvs2svn on the whole CVS
archive, then svndumpfilter to try and break them apart) was way more
complex than I had to be.  Simply pointing cvs2svn into the module I
wanted achieved exactly the effect I was looking for.

So, I am officially ready to move geos and/or postgis into svn.

Which should go first, and when?

Paul