[postgis-devel] Win32 crashes with PostGIS 1.1.4 / PostgreSQL 8.2 -- solved

strk at refractions.net strk at refractions.net
Wed Oct 11 03:03:42 PDT 2006

On Wed, Oct 11, 2006 at 11:46:20AM +0200, Markus Schaber wrote:
> Hi, Strk,
>
> Sorry for all delays, I've been ill the last days, and am just fetching up.
>
> strk at refractions.net wrote:
> > Ok with me, but let's also include the loader/dumper README
> > issue and the documentation source for Java
>
> The EJB3 documentation source is committed to trunk, it's an OpenOffice
> .odt file. Not exactly what one would expect as "source" usually, but
> clearly the "preferred form of modification" as stated by the GPL.

Is it the same of the .pdf ?
Should we remove the .pdf from repository then ?
Could you add a note in the README about the .odt file ?

> I also committed the -S option and updated READMEs to loader/dumper, but
> without the makefile automagic yet. The -S option is not well tested
> yet. It might make sense to leave this code change out of 1.1.5, to
> prevent the need for an immediate 1.1.6 release.

I've just committed a minor bugfix, but still untested.
Note that we have loader/dumper test units under regress dir,
so maybe we should add an additional test for the -S flag.
(will probably need additional .expected files)