[postgis-devel] Win32 crashes with PostGIS 1.1.4 / PostgreSQL 8.2 -- solved

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Fri Oct 13 06:10:50 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-10-13 at 14:28 +0200, Markus Schaber wrote:

> > BTW, I see no critical fixes advertised in the CHANGES file, what did I miss ?
>
> So, I'm afraid that Mark either forgot to mention the fixes in the
> CHANGES file, or forgot to commit altogether. He announces the Win32
> fixes in
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2006-October/002284.html
> which you kinda acknowledged in
> http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-devel/2006-October/002285.html
>
> HTH,
> Markus

Hi everyone,

Ahhh to be honest I've never really looked at the CHANGES file - but the
truth can always be found in the commit log -
http://postgis.refractions.net/SVN.txt. Basically we need the release
ASAP so I can get the new (working) executables to the official
PostgreSQL Win32 installer guys and into the 8.2 beta 2 installer...

Kind regards,

Mark.