[postgis-devel] lwgeom_gml.c patch corrected

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at ilande.co.uk
Mon Aug 13 00:47:59 PDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-07-31 at 09:26 +0200, Barbara Philippot wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Here is the previous patch about multigeometries in GML2 and GML3,
> corrected. The element <lineStringMember> was missing inside
> asgml_inspected_size() and asgml3_inspected_size().
>
> Any remarks are welcomed!
>

> Barbara

Hi Barbara,

Sorry for the lack of review on this one - I know that I myself don't
use the GML functions enough to be able to verify the changes that this
patch makes :(

Would you be able to note down a few paragraphs explaining exactly what
the patch changes, and why it does it? (specifically how it changes
existing behavior) I can't promise to commit based upon this
information, but if I am still not sure then perhaps someone else with
more GML experience would be able to review?

Many thanks,

Mark.

--
ILande - Open Source Consultancy