[postgis-devel] Xing Lin's SoC project (raster support)

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Jul 13 11:54:56 PDT 2007

Xing,

It might actually make sense to post this to the postgis users group as well even though it is a developer topic.  I recall this was a hot topic in the postgis users group in December, and kind of died off around that time.

http://www.postgis.org/pipermail/postgis-users/2006-December/014068.html

I think the poster of the document in question was probably Stephen Marshall given the note above.  I'm not sure if he reads the dev listings though.

Hope that helps,
Regina