[postgis-devel] PATCH: Documentation spelling fixes.

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Sun Aug 3 08:08:33 PDT 2008

Thanks!

The best way to submit patches is to add an issue in the bug tracker
and then attach the patch there. That way, if we happen to ignore/lose
your email, at the end of the day we'll hit the patch while cleaning
up for the next release.

As it stands, this patch is now applied, on trunk. Note that this
means that it won't appear in 1.3.4, but in 1.4.0, so it could be a
while.  Since we have a stable and development branch right now, that
means all changes you want on stable have to be prepared for both
branches.

You can check out a stable branch to diff against with

svn co http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/branches/1.3/ postgis-1.3-svn

Paul