[postgis-devel] Issue 34 in postgis: .prj creation by pgsql2shp

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Fri Dec 5 05:53:26 PST 2008

Updates:

Comment #9 on issue 34 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: .prj creation by
pgsql2shp
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=34

I haven't tested this in ArcGIS yet, but will after I reinstall on my
computer.  I
did check out does output the .prj in a number of permutations of options.

Accidentally confirmed that if you have a bogus record in your
geometry_columns table
that references a table with same name as table you are outputting and you
don't
specify a schema, a projection will not be output and prj creation will
return with
an error.  This I don't consider to be a real issue.