[postgis-devel] PGCon 2008

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Jan 3 17:35:42 PST 2008

Hi folks,

Dru Lavigne gave a talk to a GIS user group in Ottawa late in 2007.  She
spoke about PGCon (held annually in Ottawa).  That prompted interest in
the conference and local users wanted to attend in 2008.

I'm writing for two reasons.  To let you know the above and to encourage
the PostGIS community to submit proposals for talks at PGCon 2008.

The call for papers is here: http://www.pgcon.org/2008/papers.php

If PostGIS wants to host tutorials, have a developer summit, etc, please
let us know.  We can arrange and provide the facilities to the
community.  If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

--
Dan Langille - http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - The Technical BSD Conference: http://www.bsdcan.org/