[postgis-devel] Docbook ID's and <a name> links

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jul 15 04:10:40 PDT 2008

I just moved over ST_MakeLine.  I realized that since we are going with
meaningful names, probably makes sense to have ST_MakeLine variants
appear on the same page.  So I made as one entry instead of 2.  Does
that look right?

I figure that's the most complicated case we would need to deal with.

I'm also wondering if there is a way in the TOC to pull out the things
that take

Geometry set

as argument.

I've always found it useful to see a listing of all aggregate functions
together, but its also useful to see them in the specific category area.

Thanks,
Regina