[postgis-devel] Docbook ID's and <a name> links

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Tue Jul 15 04:20:41 PDT 2008

I didn't see this email when I wrote one of my others.

I still like combining

   OpenGIS Functions -> Geometry Relationship Functions
   PostGIS Functions -> Measurement Functions

Geometry Relationship and Measurement Functions

I don't know about others, but I tend to think of
Relationships and Measurement Functions in the same vein except
Relationship return true/false and Measurement functions return a
measurement.

Spatial Predicates sounds too -  hmm logicy mathy?
Its not an immediate concept you can visualize and for space,
visualization is important.