[postgis-devel] Nice diagrams

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Wed Jul 16 08:20:32 PDT 2008

Kevin Neufeld wrote:
> Thanx Regina.  I mostly used JTS's javadocs since our descriptions were
> severely lacking.  I was thinking though, that I should concentrate my
> efforts on moving all the functions over first, then focus on
> content/examples and cross-references.
>
> We'll get there eventually.
> -- Kevin

Seconded. Well done on all the work you've put into this Kevin. My only
query was that I can't see the source files for the graphics in SVN,
i.e. particularly for st_crosses*.gif. I'm just thinking about if we
decide to alter the graphics at a later date (or add new ones), then it
becomes so much easier to match the existing style with the vector
sources available.

ATB,

Mark.

--