[postgis-devel] Suggustions required for raster storage and manipulation suppport from open source PostGIS

muhammad imran imranserver at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 09:58:44 PDT 2008

Dear Xing Lin,Timothy H. Keitt,

I am starting a project
SDI-T Project: "Extending and open source spatial database with geospatial image
support" as my Msc theses and further for PhD research at International
Institute for Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation (ITC,
Netherlands).
Would you please give me some up to date information about what
have been done for PostGIS so for in the area of raster data handling and
manipulation and what is proposed for future?
I need to attach with the
community who is working for this area.

I need your sugustions and
guidlines to work for this project in future.

Kind
regards,

Imran,
ITC,