[postgis-devel] what's the main job of lwgeom_api.c

xie jiong xie_jiong at 163.com
Mon Jun 16 19:38:28 PDT 2008

I would prefer seperatre library and database in different directory.

Mark said: lwgeom_api.c contains the remainder of the LWGEOM functions which don't fit into the
individual geometry categories such as lwline.c or lwcurve.c.

but how can we distinguish lwgeom.c and lwgeom_api.c? if lwgeom.c represents all the geom types,
so some functions like lwgeom_hasZ put into lwgeom.c would be more proper.(just like base class in C++)

any idea?

Jiong