[postgis-devel] regress_bdpoly failed

Cooper, Alexander P R aprc at bas.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 09:36:24 PST 2008

3D geometry is part of GML 3, the joint OGC/ISO TC211 standard for GML. Also included is topological structuring; temporal topology didn't make the cut. I don't think there is a separate specification equivalent to the OGC simple feature model.

I'm on ISO TC211, so if you need to know about standards progress, I may be able to help.

Paul Cooper