[postgis-devel] What feeds this Change Log and Release date iswrong

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Fri Nov 28 08:55:34 PST 2008

I suppose we can't just make it a convention that when we do something
History worthy we flag it in the SVN notes.

Something like when we put in notes we prefix with

#HISTORY:  Did something big

That way we can just parse the logs grab anything in our release period
with #HISTORY and stuff it in there.

So we don't have to do this as a separate task.