[postgis-devel] 1.3.4

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Tue Oct 14 12:02:59 PDT 2008

I've put in a special case in the GiST change for 7.2, since the
sliced detoaster only arrived in 7.3. If testing turns out OK, I'd
like to release 1.3.4 semi-soon. I'd like to hear from people doing
work with points, to see if the double-detoast is a problem.  I can
put in Dave's point-handling idea if it is.

P.