[postgis-devel] 1, dot, 3 dot 4!

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Oct 20 08:39:47 PDT 2008

I fixed the tarball and the date on the website.

I wonder if the autobuild for the 1.3 development branch played some
roll in this, since for a while, the Version.config in the 1.3
development branch and 1.3.4rc1 tag had the same version number.
Perhaps the autobuild overwrote the tagged tarball of the same name,
postgis.1.3.4rc1.tar.gz.

I temporarily changed the 1.3 autobuild branch to no longer use the
Version.config for params, so this shouldn't happen in the future until
a better solution can be found.

-- Kevin