[postgis-devel] Issue 62 in postgis: PgSQL 8.4 Support in PostGIS 1.3

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Mon Oct 27 10:56:28 PDT 2008

Issue 62: PgSQL 8.4 Support in PostGIS 1.3
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=62

New issue report by pwramsey3:
Title says it all. Mark says:

"Yeah, I'm in 2 minds about it at the moment although that's mainly because
the 1.3 branch build
system is a complete pain ;)  If you want to have a go at this yourself
then it looks like you need to
tweak http://svn.refractions.net/postgis/branches/1.3/Makefile.config.in to
filter out the devel
suffix (I think I used sed in trunk to do this?), plus backport the 8.4
GiST fix from here:
http://postgis.refractions.net/pipermail/postgis-commits/2008-August/000413.html."

Issue attributes:
	Owner: pwramsey3
	Labels: Type-Enhancement Priority-Medium