[postgis-devel] autobuild cleanup

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Mon Sep 15 03:57:17 PDT 2008

Mark,
Sorry for the long-windedness (I was hoping to rank higher on dramatic
effect :).

Is it just the Version.config that controls that and would we put SVN as
part of the
POSTGIS_MICRO_VERSION.  Although I vote to wait for Paul's opinion since
I assume he had some reason for doing that and perhaps have him do it.
Guess he doesn't get up until later in the day.

Thanks,
Regina