[postgis-devel] Moving code from lwgeom_sqlmm.c into liblwgeom/

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Tue Sep 16 02:17:17 PDT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm currently attempting to build my first test application against the
new liblwgeom and have discovered a slight problem at the link phase. In
order for liblwgeom to remain standalone, it is necessary to move the
non-PostgreSQL functions from lwgeom_sqlmm.c into liblwgeom.

My suggestion would be to simply move the relevant functions into a new
lwsegmentize.c file within the liblwgeom/ subdirectory. Does that sound
as if it would cause problems for anyone? If not, I'll aim to make the
move later today.

ATB,

Mark.

--