[postgis-devel] Issue 54 in postgis: segfault with st_numgeometries when --enable-debug

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Tue Sep 23 06:02:58 PDT 2008

Issue 54: segfault with st_numgeometries when --enable-debug
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=54

Comment #2 by mark.cav... at siriusit.co.uk:
Gah. After a couple of hours of debugging, I can see what's happening - the
new
functions in SVN that perform the switch between malloc/palloc etc. assume
that you
can perform a variadic passthrough which isn't possible.

This is my fault - it'll take a little while, but I'll go fix it up so you
guys can
carry on debugging without crashing PostGIS.

ATB,

Mark.