[postgis-devel] ST_Contains(POLYGON, POINT) memory leak

Obe, Regina robe.dnd at cityofboston.gov
Thu Sep 25 12:01:15 PDT 2008

Paul,
Yap p-i-p is in all those, but I think the commented out multi case is
in contains only.

On closer inspection of the code, I think the problem might be the
commented out code tries to use a
point_in_multipolygon(mpoly, point)

which hmm - maybe doesn't exist.

Anyrate - I think most of the complaints we get are of the pim case
rather than the pip case
so if we could speed that up, that would be a big and hopefully cheap
win.

Thanks,
Regina