[postgis-devel] Under the Heat Lamp

Mateusz Loskot Mateusz.Loskot at cadcorp.com
Wed Apr 1 08:54:34 PDT 2009

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> 2009/4/1 Mateusz Loskot <Mateusz.Loskot at cadcorp.com>:
> >
> > Do you know when the migration of issues from
> > google to trac.osgeo.org/postgis (?) may happen?
>
> When Howard has the time. I have a screen-scraper built, I just need
> someone to build a tool to go to other way (from intermediate XML
> representation into Trac SQLite database)

OK.

I've asked on #postgis, but to make it more visible so official:

Do you mind that we will host WKT Raster wiki on PostGIS Trac?
The WKT Raster frontpage URL could be:

http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/wktraster/

and all WKT Raster pages are prefixed */wiki/wktraster/*
so they won't clash with PostGIS docs.

Is that OK?

Best regards,
--