[postgis-devel] [WKT Raster] Porting Wiki and documentation

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Apr 14 08:09:54 PDT 2009

>> Can we just modify a ticket entry?
>
>For tickets, you can:
>- submit new ticket
>- modify content of ticket
>- modify status of ticket
>- modify ownership
>- add comments - make a kind of specific and focused discussion
>- close
>You can not delete ticket, because ticket should be archived.
>
>> Or we can just add replies?
>
>Replies? You mean comments?
>Yes, you can comment but you can still modify existing ticket.
>And you can track changes to such ticket.
>
>For instance, see this ticket I maintain for libLAS:
>
>http://liblas.org/ticket/52
>
>I changed description number of times, recently I changed also summary
>(title) of the ticket after I extended the idea.
>Tickets also are versioned, see diff's for ticket updates.

How can you modify a ticket? I don't see any "edit" button in the ticket
pages. Apparently you can only add a comment. This does not result in
very clean document like a spec page or an RFC.

>> Can we get our own milestones? Or we will have to follow PostGIS
>> ones?
>
>This is what I originally asked PostGIS folks, if we can maintain
>WKT Raster milestones along, meaning add them to the Milestone
drop-down
>box:
>
>wktraster-0.1.0
>wktraster-0.1.1
>wktraster-0.2.0

If they could just create 0.1.6 (this would be our first release
including B01a to B01f). Then we will see.

Pierre