[postgis-devel] When will 1.3.6 be released?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Tue Apr 14 11:59:51 PDT 2009

Devrim,

Is 8.4 beta 1  going to be out this week like tomorrow I heard?

I think Mark and Paul would have better idea of how ready 1.3.6 is.  I
personally have been mostly focusing on 1.4, but it should come out before
1.4.

All the outstanding issues we have for 1.3.6 are closed except for possibly
one so I would guess about 2 weeks to give us some time to thoroughly test
it out.

Have you tried compiling against the 1.3.6SVN?  I think the issue we had is
fixed, but haven't tried against 8.4 myself.

Thanks,
Regina