[postgis-devel] When will 1.3.6 be released?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Apr 17 03:15:56 PDT 2009

Mark,

Even if Paul can't get to the ST_CurveToLine I think its fine and should not
hold us up from releasing.

That is one of those long standing issues and even that issue has been
significantly improved so not as bad of a situation as it was in 1.3.5.
That one I reopened because I discovered some other geometries that would
invoke the situation.

So I say release if Paul can't get to it soon and just push that to 1.4.0.
Its an issue in 1.4.0 too.

Thanks,
Regina