[postgis-devel] [WKT Raster] API Reference

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Apr 17 03:26:03 PDT 2009

Mateusz,
I like 3 at least for a long term solution because

1) you can deliver it as a pdf so gives a more polished look.
2) we have scripts in place that will autogenerate the postgresql
psql/pgadmin help descriptions for it so people can quickly get help in the
postgresql tools
3) we have scripts to autogenerate sql tests from that format
4) As you said it would be easier to integrate as a nice cohesive piece with
PostGIS documentation and can be easily deployed as part of the release.

Thanks,
Regina