[postgis-devel] Any chance we can get a 1.3.6 RC1 out this week

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Mon Apr 20 19:14:19 PDT 2009

I've been testing under Windows 2003 and seems okay - comparing some stress
tests between 1.3.5 and 1.3.6 (though was using GEOS 3.1.0 -- still need to
test with 3.0.3.

My tests on 8.4 beta 1 under windows I think I'm seeing some discrepancies
between ST_Within behavior, but could be my diffing is out of wack  and
haven't determined if its an issue with 1.3.6 or 1.4.0.  I had installed
both under the same 8.4 beta 1 install in separate more or less identical
databases.  Still yet to test on Linux.

It would really help if we have an up to date tar ball for both at the very
least.

The Union behavior between the 1.3.6 and 1.4.0 is very different, but I
think that is expected and under an OpenJump microscope the results at least
have the same number of points and look visually the same.

Thanks,
Regina