[postgis-devel] Doxygen

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Thu Apr 30 21:38:18 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I've added a nightly build script to the our buildbot that generates
html Doxygen documentation for PostGIS trunk and WKTRaster.

http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/postgis-doxygen
http://postgis.refractions.net/documentation/raster-doxygen

I've added a link to the postgis doxygen on the wiki, but was not sure
where a link to the raster dox should go - I'll let you WKTRaster folks
do that.

There is a new doxygen.cfg.in configuration file in the doc directory
for both projects that Doxygen uses to generate the dox.  Feel free to
update the config files to tweak the dox if you want.

Cheers,
Kevin