[postgis-devel] I presume this is just a me or a MingW problem?

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Mon Aug 3 09:16:09 PDT 2009

Werks fer mee. That kind of thing (compiles, ergo headers are there
and consistent) but doesn't link (ergo the libraries are missing the
symbols) usually indicates you're linking against something different
than what you compiled against. Make sure you blow away all the
libraries in install locations (/usr/local/lib, whatever) so that you
only have the new ones there.

P.