[postgis-devel] trunk regress fails - PostgreSQL Minimum version?

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Aug 11 15:44:27 PDT 2009

Ok.  +1 for me as well for ditching 8.2 for 1.5

I tested regress for 8.3 and it works ... but only if I modify the regression Makefile.

If I change the 'sed' line 88 (http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/browser/trunk/regress/Makefile.in#L88) with a simple 'cp
../postgis/postgis.sql postgis.sql', all is well.

So, strk's commit at r4284 (http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/changeset/4284) broke it for me.

I've attached my test regression script if it's of any interest.

-- Kevin