[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #331: Function matrix - show geometry, geography, curve, 3d and mm support for each function

PostGIS trac at osgeo.org
Wed Dec 2 08:50:02 PST 2009

#331: Function matrix - show geometry, geography, curve, 3d and mm support for
each function
  Reporter:  robe         |       Owner:  pramsey
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  postgis      |     Version:  trunk
Resolution:               |    Keywords:
Comment (by kneufeld):

 I'm having the same issues with MathML in docbook and IE8.  Most of the
 math symbols work fine in Firefox and pdf, but not in IE (at least they
 don't work in my IE8 install).  I think we're forced to using images.
 Would a nice little graphic "tick" work instead?

 -- Kevin

--
Ticket URL: <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/ticket/331#comment:4>
PostGIS <http://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/>