[postgis-devel] [PostGIS] #311: Rename postgis.sqltopostgis-1.5.sql

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Thu Dec 24 09:44:59 PST 2009

#3 is the final state that we've all agreed we want. I'm pretty sure
it can be achieved by over-riding the makefile targets. Mark can
correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't done that, not because it's
impossible, but because it's aesthetically displeasing and actually
the exact opposite action of his careful move from a hacked makefile
to a pgxs makefile in 1.4. Hence my guess that he might be perhaps a
little somewhat violently opposed.

P.