[postgis-devel] utils/new_postgis_restore.pl

Paul Ramsey pramsey at opengeo.org
Tue Feb 10 11:07:56 PST 2009

If you have a chance to try this out, I'd like to know if you find it
an improvement. The operating principles are the same as the old
approach: read the manifest of a -Fc dump and exclude things that are
part of postgis. The implementation varies, in that I have created my
exclusion list "manually" by reading the contents of databases from
versions 1.0 to 1.4. It makes the script much much simpler, and
hopefully less scary for folks to maintain.

p.

--
Paul Ramsey
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org