[postgis-devel] Discussing about WKT Raster

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Feb 24 07:30:13 PST 2009

Guys,

As Mateusz Loskot from Cadcorp joined the club, discussion about PostGIS
WKT Raster specifications are active enough and I would like to get your
inputs. Questions like "How should we implement RT_AsJPEG?" goes on.

So I just want to ask you if would you mind to see us "invade"
PostGIS-devel to discuss WKT Raster specification?

PostGIS WKT Raster is planned as a full extention to PostGIS after all
and I would be affraid that it gets marginalized if we start to discuss
on our own lost and tiny mailing-list.

Thanks,

Pierre