[postgis-devel]Enabling Tables or HTML in the PostGIS Wiki]

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Tue Jan 27 13:08:26 PST 2009

Hi Pierre.  I totally hear you and also think it would be really really
nice to have such a capability.  Once again, I'll forward your request
to Jeff, our resourcing department head, so he can reply to you.  I'm
not sure, but I think that part of the problem is that the wiki is so
old, the feature is not even available to enable and would require a new
installation or different wiki system.  Either way, Jeff should get back
to you shortly.

Cheers,
Kevin.