[postgis-devel] st_dwithin, st_within, st_dcompletlywithin

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Mon Jul 13 10:17:51 PDT 2009

The only reason I see is that there are a few things listed in it that are not yet in the main documentation:
ST_PolyFromWKB
ST_PolygonFromWKB
ST_MPointFromWKB
ST_MLineFromWKB
ST_MPolyFromWKB
ST_GeomCollFromWKB

I'm not sure if we need these or not in the docs.  If not, feel free to blow it away.
-- Kevin