[postgis-devel] Vote for 1.4 Release

Mark Cave-Ayland mark.cave-ayland at siriusit.co.uk
Thu Jul 30 09:08:58 PDT 2009

Kevin Neufeld wrote:

> Not really.  Two different boxes I've tried have the same problem (using
> bash on both):
> - CentOS release 5.3 (Final)
> - Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg)

Hmmm. I bet they use older versions of "make" though...

> Yes, this works for me.  Does this still work for mingw?

Actually with the last fix I added in, it seems the quotes are no longer
needed on MingW and so I've removed them from 1.4 branch and trunk. Even
better, removing the quotes has stopped the error in finding "more" when
trying to run regression tests - Regina/Leo, can you guys double check this?

ATB,

Mark.

PostgreSQL - PostGIS
http://www.siriusit.co.uk