[postgis-devel] Specifying end cap and join styles Buffer op

strk strk at keybit.net
Tue Jun 23 11:03:17 PDT 2009

FYI: in current revision 4193 I've added tests in the regress_ogc
file for passing a string argument to buffer(). This is to ensure
that functionality won't break later.

+1 for the branch if you need mine :)
The sooner the better for me.

--strk;

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 08:03:51AM -0700, Kevin Neufeld wrote:
> +1 from me as well.
> -- Kevin
>
> Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> >strk wrote:
> >
> >>Alright, my +1 here.
> >>Can others with voting powers vote so I can proceed to speed ?
> >>TIA
> >
> >+1 from me. It seems that most people are happier with the plain text
> >string for parameters, so let's stick with that...
> >

> >ATB,
> >
> >Mark.

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!