[postgis-devel] Nightly build of WKT Raster for Windows?

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Fri Jun 26 18:34:17 PDT 2009

Mateusz,

Not as of yet but that is definitely the direction we are going.  I do have
the wkt raster built into my experimental binary and was planning to have
experimental binaries available each time I compile for Windows which will
be quite frequently (probably at least once a week) since I work
predominantly on windows.  At any rate when RC1 or final comes out, I for
one will be including wkt raster build in it for at least 8.3 and 8.4.  I'm
not going to bother with wht e NSIS installer for experimental builds (since
I don't have that working :(), but can certainly provide the binaries.

I don't seem to be able to compile GEOS 3.2 under mingw and I think Mark has
the same issues -- which makes providing experimental binaries for the
1.5SVN with the new GEOS features a little problematic at the moment.

Yes we have been discussing this and Mark was thinking of a Kernel Level
Virtual machine (KVM) server that we could host a windows xp vm on. I think
he said he might be able to convert an old dev box into one of those.  He
can probably talk more about that so that way the compiling is not tied to
either of us so much.

Does OSGEO have something similar.  I think we are all willing - its just an
issue of the hardware/virtual hardware that will host the build that is
easily accessible to all of the PSC to monitor if something goes wrong.

Thanks,
Regina