[postgis-devel] PostGIS 1.4 RC1 vote

Paragon Corporation lr at pcorp.us
Sun Jun 28 16:19:21 PDT 2009

Devrim,

Wow I didn't know this. Thanks for the information.   I see that PostgreSQL
RC2 is already available as source and is dated 6/22.  When were the fine
folks of PostgreSQL team going to announce this on the front page of the
PostgreSQL site and also make windows builds available?  I assume at the
customary Monday announcement?

http://www.postgresql.org/

Thanks,
Regina