[postgis-devel] WKT Raster: Why havingtocompilePostgreSQL&PostGISfirst?

Pierre Racine Pierre.Racine at sbf.ulaval.ca
Tue Mar 3 11:31:51 PST 2009

So I could build everything but now when I try to execute postgis.sql in
a database I get:

NOTICE:  type "spheroid" is not yet defined

DETAIL:  Creating a shell type definition.

ERROR:  could not load library
"C:/msys/1.0/local/pgsql/lib/postgis-1.4.dll": unknown error 126

Any idea?

I compiled postgresql-8.3.6, postgis-svn, geos\trunk and proj-4.6.1

Pierre