[postgis-devel] WKT Raster: Bug tracking

Mateusz Loskot Mateusz.Loskot at cadcorp.com
Fri Mar 6 07:35:33 PST 2009

Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> Pierre Racine wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > So here we are: We already have a couple of bugs (and tasks) to
> track.
> > That must be a good sign of our progress!
> >
> > So  what is our best option for bug tracking (in my order of
> > preference):
> >
> > 1) Use PostGIS account
> >
> > 2) Having our own Google code account
> >
> > 3) Having our own account somewhere else (Savannah?) because after
> all
> > PostGIS folks are not happy with Google Code and they recommand us
> > something else
>
> No preferences from our side.

Perhaps there is one, personally I've found it very helpful to be able to link
from bug reports directly to source code revision/file/line easily,
as it is possible in Trac (i.e. see http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/).
Google Code lacks of such feature, so it requires more writing & time to deal with bugs.

Best regards,
--
Mateusz Loskot
Senior Programmer, Cadcorp