[postgis-devel] Re: PostGIS infrastructure

Kevin Neufeld kneufeld at refractions.net
Thu Mar 12 09:38:08 PDT 2009

It's back up again.

Yeah, Mark, I hear you.  And having more than a couple of people with root access to such an environment (esp. in
different time zones) would indeed be welcome.

I was just talking with a few folks here and we would be OK with the postgis repository moving elsewhere.  We realize
that the hosting box is incredibly old and in *desperate* need of TLC.  We are also extremely busy and find it tough to
give the box the attention it needs.

So, we're open the idea.  Come up with a strategy and specifics, and we'll try to work out the details.

Cheers,
Kevin