[postgis-devel] Issue 119 in postgis: ST_AsSVG crashed DB backend with large geometries.

codesite-noreply at google.com codesite-noreply at google.com
Thu Mar 19 22:27:01 PDT 2009

Updates:

Comment #8 on issue 119 by robe.... at cityofboston.gov: ST_AsSVG crashed DB
backend with large geometries.
http://code.google.com/p/postgis/issues/detail?id=119

Olivier - even after the last set of SVN changes this still crashes on
torture test
on my OpenSUSE 11.  Given that all the regression tests pass though even on
OpenSUSE
11 and doesn't crash on any other machine I have tested and no one else has
run into
this  - I'm willing to accept this as a fault of something funky on my VM.